Pupil Voice – questionnaire results: 2023
- I feel safe in school.
- Pupils in our school are well behaved.
- Teachers deal well with children who may misbehave
- If I am bullied I know who to go to.
- Teachers and other adults help me feel safe on the playground
- I get on well with the other children in my class.
- The pupils in my class are taught to value and respect one another.
- When we do well in school we are praised.
- I show care and respect to other children.
- In school we learn how to deal with people who bully us.